At Eliwell, meeting our customers’ and partners’ expectations is our key priority.
At Eliwell, meeting our customers’ expectations is a key priority. As concern over COVID-19 (Coronavirus) grows, we want to assure you we are monitoring developments in this situation globally, as well as following local health and government regulations, continually assessing and responding to changes.
Our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) has been tested and implemented in geographies impacted.
This plan includes:
Health & Safety
- Prioritizing the safety of our customers and employees
- Regularly communicating with our employees on safety, hygiene, remote access capabilities, and alternate work locations with remote tools, where applicable.
- Coordinating with our customers before site visits to ensure process and requirement alignment and safety for everyone.
- Ensuring dedicated safety processes are in place for field service representative, following the latest local health authority guidelines and regulations.
Supply Chain & Lifecycle Management Services
- Coordinating with our suppliers, utilities and partners to validate continued service capabilities and exploration of alternative sources of supply where needed.
- Facilitating downstream transportation lines
- Rebalancing impacted global inventories
- Managing service parts stock and delivery
- Leveraging our global manufacturing footprint to shift production where possible
- Securing airfreight capacity where applicable
- Ensuring that team members working remotely use company-issued secure computers complete with end-point protection and connection to our network using a secure VPN.
Eliwell operations meet the criteria of an essential critical infrastructure as defined by most governments. While we do not anticipate interruptions to our operations, local governments may require temporary containment measures. In these cases, we comply with local laws, and in most cases seek support from local authorities to maintain critical business operations as an essential business for our communities.
While it is difficult to predict the impact of the COVID-19 situation, please rest assured that we have the people, technology, and tools to continue to serve you during these unique, challenging times. We are ready to collaborate as required on demand-shaping customer solutions.
Should you have questions on your specific order, please contact us using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide additional updates and new lead times when applicable, as new information becomes available.