Universal Controls for Fan-coils
- Offers a modern, ergonomic design
- Maximum focus on energy saving
- Suited to the most common application solutions: flooring, ceiling and remote
- Designed to meet the needs of Builders, Installers and end Users
Fancoil Avant is the ideal solution for installations that require applicative flexibility and a reduction in energetic consumption.
The tool offers the chance to considerably reduce energy consumption of the unit thanks to its ability to control high efficiency motors, combining advanced functions such as motor speed control. The various models and wide choice of accessories means this solution can cover multiple applications including floor, ceiling and remote installation. It can control 2 pipe and 4 pipe fan-coils with or without electric heaters.
Fitted with RS-485 serial port, it can easily be integrated into BMS systems and, via the LCD interface, up to 20 fan coils can be controlled in the same area.
- EC motor control via 0-10 V signal
- Direct BLDC engine piloting with speed control
- Modbus connectivity for BMS
- Zone fan-coil management
- IR remote control
- Interface with LCD display with built-in room probe
- Hot Start and Too Cool functions